CENTER FOR NEW COMMUNITY
CNC’s resources bring to life its ongoing, detailed investigations into the activities of racist, nativist, and xenophobic leaders and organizations in the US.
The reports expose the motivations behind nativist organizations currently operating under the veneer of legitimacy, and the web of connections between seemingly disparate hate groups. Aimed at a wider audience than some of its more targeted research, CNC’s reports urge readers to become involved, to speak up against these organizations, as they attempt to position themselves in the political and social mainstream.
CNC typically produces four to five reports each year; visit this site often to read what’s new.
ANTI-IMMIGRANT MOVEMENT PROFILES
- Federation for American Immigration Reform
- Center for Immigration Studies
- Immigration Reform Law Institute
- Progressives for Immigration Reform
- House Immigration Reform Caucus
- State Legislators for Legal Immigration
- 9/11 Families for a Secure America Foundation