Trump’s senior advisor and former campaign manager, Conway has done contract work for anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim hate groups
Kellyanne Conway, who served as Trump’s campaign manager, has a history of doing contract work for nativist organizations. Her firm, the Polling Company, has done work on behalf of anti-Muslim and anti-immigrant groups alike.
- Conway’s group conducted a shoddy, unscientific “opt-in” poll on behalf of the Center for Security Policy which produced dubious results suggesting Muslim Americans prefer Shariah law over the Constitution and advocate for violence against the U.S.
- Trump cited this Center for Security Policy poll to support his proposed ban on Muslim immigration into the U.S.
- Conway appeared on an episode of anti-Muslim conspiracy theorist Frank Gaffney’s “Secure Freedom Radio” program in 2015.
- Conway is a member of the secret far-right strategy coalition Groundswell. Other members include Steve Bannon, Frank Gaffney, and Mark Krikorian of the anti-immigrant Center for Immigration Studies.
- Conway’s firm has worked with the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) for over 20 years, a group labeled a hate group because of its roots in white nationalism and eugenics and its ongoing virulent and false attacks on immigrants.