Support the Center for New Community today.
We need supporters to help us build a more just future. By making a donation, you can help advance our shared commitment to democratic community.
Join us to expose organized racist movements by contributing today!
The Center for New Community’s research and advocacy programs facilitate and support racial justice and civil rights organizations at the local and national levels, as well as educating and informing the public through our website and articles posted daily at Imagine2050.org.
For 20 years, CNC has been responding to anti-immigrant hate, Islamophobia, and other forms of organized racism, and its blog, Imagine 2050, has become a leading voice in exposing extremist hate.
Join us! Contribute to the fight.
With your support we can expand our programs, ensuring the continuation of this vital work.
- $25 helps us print a rapid response toolkit for at least five local activists.
- $50 pays for one day of publishing on Imagine 2050. This blog makes CNC’s timely, one-of-a-kind research and analysis free to the public.
- $100 enables CNC field organizers to conduct one webinar training for local and national allies, sharing valuable knowledge about how organized hate groups function and effective strategies for countering organized racism.
- $500 supports our research department for one day. On average this department responds to over 200 requests per year from journalists, local advocacy groups, and refugee and immigrant rights organizations. In addition, the research department conducts daily monitoring of politically extreme groups – groups that would otherwise go unmonitored.
- $1,000 helps CNC produce publications like the seminal Quinacrine Report and a report mapping the 21st Century Anti-Immigrant Movement. These reports are distributed to thousands of field activists, students and journalists – fostering in-depth knowledge of the far-Right.
To better address and expose organized racist activity that aggressively targets immigrant and minority communities, we’re asking you to join us by supporting CNC with a donation today.
We offer two ways to contribute—online or by mail.
We need supporters to help us build a more just future for all. By making a donation, you can help advance our shared commitment to democratic community. Center for New Community is a private, not-for-profit organization, all donations are tax-deductible. Thank you for your support.
We encourage you to set up a monthly donation for year-round support, or you can make a one-time donation.
One Time Donation:
Head over to PayPal to donate desired amount.
Donate by mail, send check or money order to:
Center for New Community
47 W. Division #514, Chicago, IL 60610